Integrations and App Updates
At Continyou Care, we’re constantly looking to improve our solution and the end-user experience. We’ve made some exciting new product improvements including integrations with key systems used in the Canadian senior home market and features that we know will make it easier for staff at homes to get more value from the Continyou Care platform (which includes tableside meal ordering + POS, activity calendar building + attendance tracking, maintenance requests tracking, Family Portal + Digital Signage). Let’s take a look below!
We’ve completed (and in the middle of improving those integrations) with systems like PointClickCare, Yardi, and Med E-care. Here’s a breakdown:
- With PointClickCare, Yardi and Med E-care, we have completed or have in-progress the ability to pull resident information into the Continyou Care system automatically.
- Continyou Care can now push billing-related information into Yardi’s accounting module.
We’re thrilled to announce the above and believe that integrations with these three pieces of software will be critical, due to the fact that they are the most commonly used software solutions for tracking information related to residents, billing and much more for seniors’ homes across Canada. When you’re researching for the right one-stop technology platform for your home (including tableside meal ordering + POS solution built specifically for the senior home market), you’re probably looking to avoid the dreaded “double-entry” challenge (having to enter the same information manually into two different systems). We’ve heard you loud and clear, which is why we’ve engaged in this challenging but valuable work for both our current and future clients.
Reporting and Quality of Life App Updates!
We’ve also added some new reporting features including:
- Contact Traceability Report – reports the residents who have been in contact with others during mealtime if there was an outbreak at your home and you needed to re-trace where a specific resident has been throughout the day.
- End of Day Report – useful in giving a summary of the different category breakdowns to reconcile at the end of day from a POS perspective.
- Custom Resident Form – which gives the control to the client to create their own custom forms for residents so they can capture any details they want!
We’ve also made numerous quality of life updates to our app adding features that have been requested and some that you didn’t even know you needed! Here’s a look at the updates:
- Recurring maintenance request activities – allowing the user to set up one maintenance task for all future recurring requests.
- Automated daily activities and birthday slides – for our Digital Signage module.
- Meal tickets – manage resident meal tickets to be used for purchases and automatically apply it when using it during meal time.
- Gift card feature – ability to load gift card balance to be applied to any transactions.
- Expanded LOA feature – to allow residents to record future LOAs.
- Take future date orders – which could further reduce food wastage at your home!
We are always on the hunt to improve our product so feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have feedback on our new features, or have ideas for the future!